rough Petes downed the host Ot

Forex, zagranica, towary
wwllw868

rough Petes downed the host Ot

Post autor: wwllw868 »

OTTAWA -- Eric Cornel and Hunter Garlent each had two goals and two assists as the Peterborough Petes downed the host Ottawa 67s 7-4 on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action. Josh MacDonald had a hat trick for the Petes (20-21-4), who extended their win streak to four games, while Nick Ritchie tacked on three assists. Ryan Van Stralen scored twice and added an assist for the 67s (15-25-4) and Brett Gustavsen and Erik Bradford had a goal apiece. Peterboroughs Andrew DAgostini made 30 saves for the win as Ottawas Liam Herbst gave up seven goals on 36 shots. Petes forward Jonatan Tanus was ejected at 13:59 of the first period after receiving a check-to-the-head major. --- STEELHEADS 3 KNIGHTS 1 MISSISSAUGA, Ont. -- Spencer Martin kicked out 38 shots, including 18 in the second period, as the Steelheads downed London. Stefan LeBlanc, Sean Day and Brett Foy supplied the offence for Mississauga (17-26-4). Gemel Smith scored for the Knights (29-11-5), who have dropped back-to-back contests. Londons Jake Patterson turned away 27-of-30 shots in a losing cause. --- BATTALION 5 ICEDOGS 1 NORTH BAY, Ont. -- Nick Paul had a pair of goals and Jake Smith made 20 saves as the Battalion toppled Niagara. Ben Thomson had a goal and an assist for North Bay (23-17-6) while Mike Amadio and Miles Liberati each scored once. Matt Gillard scored the lone goal for the IceDogs (15-24-6) midway through the third period to stop Smiths shutout bid. Blake Richard stopped 37-of-42 shots for Niagara. --- GREYHOUNDS 4 ATTACK 2 OWEN SOUND, Ont. -- Jorgen Karterud had a goal and an assist as Sault Ste. Marie doubled up the Attack for their sixth win in a row. Tyler Ganly, Bryan Moore and David Miller also scored for the Greyhounds (32-10-5), who lead the West Division. Kyle Hope and Daniel Milne responded for Owen Sound (21-18-6). Matt Murray made 25 saves for Sault Ste. Marie while Brandon Hope turned aside 38-of-42 shots for the Attack. --- GENERALS 5 STING 2 OSHAWA, Ont. -- Hunter Smith had two goals and an assist and Bradley Latour set up four goals as the Generals beat Sarnia. Cole Cassels scored once and set up two more for Oshawa (29-12-4) and Michael Dal Colle had the other. The Sting (14-26-5) got goals from Nickolas Latta and Ryan Vendramin. Daniel Altshuller only had to make 12 saves for the Generals while Taylor Dupuis stopped 36-of-40 shots for Sarnia. --- SPITFIRES 3 WOLVES 1 WINDSOR, Ont. -- Brady Vail had a goal and two assists as the Spitfires won their third straight by defeating Sudbury. Trevor Murphy and Sam Povorozniouk also scored for Windsor (27-17-2) while Josh Ho-Sang had two assists. Nathan Cull was the lone scorer for the Wolves (25-12-7), who have dropped back-to-back games. Alex Fotinos made 32 saves for the Spitfires as Franky Palazzese turned away 24-of-27 shots for Sudbury. --- STORM 6 FRONTENACS 1 GUELPH, Ont. -- Zack Mitchell scored twice and Josh Nichols made 38 saves as the Storm breezed past Kingston for their sixth straight win. Matt Finn, Zac Leslie, Brock McGinn and Scott Kosmachuk also scored for Guelph (35-8-3), which jumped over the Erie Otters for top spot in the Midwest Division, while Kerby Rychel and Jason Dickinson each chipped in with three assists. Spencer Watson scored a late goal for the Frontenacs (24-17-4), who are on a five-game slide. Kingstons Matt Mahalak stopped 44-of-50 shots in defeat. Authentic Wayne Gretzky Jersey . -- Navy football player Will McKamey, who has been hospitalized since collapsing at practice three days ago, has died while in a coma. Authentic Ron Duguay Jersey . Appearing on TSN 690 Monday afternoon, Mike Babcock said he had conversations with both P.K. Subban and Carey Price about those on-ice traits during Hockey Canadas summer orientation camp. Mike Babcock: McGill experience, P. http://www.cheapnhlrangersjerseysauthen ... omi-jersey. -- Edwin Encarnacion hit a three-run homer, Colby Rasmus drove in two runs and the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Detroit Tigers 9-4 on Saturday. Authentic Walt Tkaczuk Jersey . Canada Day is here and with it comes Free Agent Frenzy as the NHLs 30 teams storm out of the gate for signing season. Authentic Lias Andersson Jersey . The 24-year-old Pruneau played his CIS football with the Montreal Carabins. The six-foot, 200-pound Montreal native had 41 tackles, 3.(CCA) - One of the finest front-end players in curling history has passed away. Neil Harrison, a two-time world champion with skip Ed Werenich (1983 as the lead, 1990 as the alternate), died early Monday at the age of 64. In his prime, he was one of the games best leads, and was a trailblazer for front-enders who specialized in the positions. He earned six Brier Purple Hearts, representing Ontario, and was elected to the Canadian Curling Hall of Fame in 1991. "Hell be greatly missed, obviously," said fellow Hall-of-Famer Russ Howard, who played against Harrison for many years in Ontario, and played two seasons with him in the late 1990s. "I truly believe he was the first of the guys in the modern era of curling to say that he was going to perfect his position. It used to be that your lead was your worst curler, where you put your weak link. But he was so good - he made a positive difference on every team he played for." Howard said Harrison, who also won 10 Canadian firefighters curling championships and was the captain of the victorious Team Norrth America team at the 2011 WFG Continental Cup in Camrose, Alta.dddddddddddd, caught on to some of the nuances of curling, most of which are now commonplace, long before his peers "We got to a final for $40,000, and I was throwing my draws heavy all week. I had a draw to the four-foot for the win against Kerry Burtnyk," recalled Howard. "I let the rock go, and Im screaming, whoa, whoa, right off. But Neil has his head down and hes pounding it as hard as he can. Well, the thing ends up right on the button. We come off the ice to have a beer, and I say to Neil, Why were you sweeping that? I slid out heavy, and I was heavy all week, but he told me that I slid heavy, but there was no rotation on the rock, so he knew it was going to die. That was Neil; he was ahead of his time in recognizing that sort of thing." Harrison was equally in demand off the ice, said Howard with a laugh. "Nobody could hold court like Neil Harrison," he said. "He was one of those guys who everybody wanted to sit down and have a beer with." Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '
ODPOWIEDZ