dcast like this? Sleep? What is th

Forex, zagranica, towary
wwllw868

dcast like this? Sleep? What is th

Post autor: wwllw868 »

Youve got a 13-hour day ahead of you. How much sleep do you get before a marathon broadcast like this? Sleep? What is this thing you speak of? [eyes slightly bugged out and twitching] In all honesty, Im a disciple of the James Duthie school of sleeping, which is to say... keep working until the red light goes off. I catch up on sleep when I can; naps are great... and I find my second year university macroeconomics textbook still works as a pretty effective tranquilizer. Whats the longest youve ever been on the air in one stretch? That would definitely be during my breaking news days on CP24 in Toronto. There was a massive rainstorm in Toronto on July 8, 2013. I still remember the date for some reason. I hit the anchor desk at noon that day. The storm started rather unexpectedly around 7 p.m. and wreaked havoc all night. I was on the air from 7 p.m. to 4 a.m. without a break, plus I had anchored three hours the previous afternoon. It felt like the storm lasted about two weeks. What do you eat before a broadcast like this? Do you carb up? If Im paired with an attractive female co-host, I generally try to avoid Taco Bell. For regular days, nothing that makes me too sleepy. Dan OToole turned me on to energy drinks before going on air, which can really make the broadcast go either way. For marathon days like March Madness, Ill attempt to carb up on day one for longevity and see how that goes. If it fails, Im resorting to the OToole method – apologies in advance. Do you have any special items you like to wear on air? Any lucky socks perhaps? Im a big fan of brightly coloured socks, but there isnt a single go-to pair. Ive been using the same man bag since I started my first on-air job in September 2007. With that, Im pretty superstitious. Ive been fortunate with the opportunities Ive been afforded, so I dont want to switch up the bag, even if it is getting a bit ratty. Ever worn jeans and sneakers behind the desk? Not at TSN – yet. Im still kinda new, Im not at the "Cory Woron" level of comfort just yet. I have actually worn shorts and flip flops behind the news desk at my last job. I used to walk to work in the summer, and if I didnt wear shorts, Id be a sweaty mess by the time Id get there. It was three parts survival, one part comfort. Whats the single most significant piece of info youve picked up from your March Madness research? That spending hours crunching the numbers doesnt really put your bracket too far ahead of the one that your neighbours dog "filled out." Which team is primed for a Cinderella run? Id like to see Stephen F. Austin make a run. Theyre a nice story. Their coach Brad Underwood paid his dues for 27 years looking for a Division 1 head coaching opportunity. It finally came this year, and hes got his team in the show. Theyre a loose bunch. No go-to scorer. They distribute the ball well, and have five players who can score in the low double digits. That, to me, seems like a team primed for an upset. Theyre #12 and taking on #5 VCU. 12 over 5 is the classic upset. I also wouldnt be surprised to see play-in winner NC State take down Saint Louis in the round of 64. And Im quietly cheering for New Mexico State; theyve got four Canadians on the roster, the most in the tourney. Who do you have in the Final Four? They seem to be changing by the hour. Right now? Louisville, Florida, Arizona, Michigan State. And a championship pick? Florida. Love that there are four seniors in the starting lineup – theyve dealt with this pressure before. Love that theyve built a program and arent a one-and-done school. Love that they dont have a superstar for other teams to key on and that they play a crawl-up-your-shirt defense. And it never hurts having the experience of Billy Donovan at the helm. Authentic Stefan Noesen Jersey . -- Michigan coach John Beilein is willing to give Nik Stauskas a little leeway when it comes to shot selection. Cheap New Jersey Devils Gear . -- Golden State Warriors reserve centre Ognjen Kuzmic is expected to miss at least six weeks after undergoing surgery on his fractured right hand. http://www.cheapnhldevilsjerseysauthent ... ner-jersey. George Hill had 13 points and seven rebounds for the Pacers, who stayed atop the overall NBA standings despite losing twice on their West Coast trip. Los Angeles kept it close into the second half before the Pacers finished an easy win over the injury-riddled Lakers, who have lost five straight. New Jersey Devils Shop Free Shipping . 1 goaltender tonight when they conclude a four-game road trip versus the Winnipeg Jets. Adidas New Jersey Devils Jerseys . Saltalamacchia drove in the go-ahead run in the ninth inning, Henderson Alvarez won for the first time in three starts and the Miami Marlins beat the Braves 3-2 on Thursday night. The debate continues over who won the UFC 167 main event between welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre and No. 1 contender Johny (Bigg Rigg) Hendricks. As the official statistics provider to the UFC, FightMetric has all the numbers on who did what in last Saturdays showdown in Las Vegas. But it is not about to step into the victory debate. The judges awarded St-Pierre a split (48-47, 47-48, 48-47) decision, meaning two of the three gave him three of the five rounds while the dissenting judge awarded Hendricks three rounds. FightMetrics Effectiveness Score, used to crunch the numbers of key fights, has Hendricks holding a narrow 364-315 edge overall. The Effectiveness Score is generated by an algorithm that takes the raw data from a fight and interprets it based on what has worked in previous bouts. "Who deployed effective techniques better," FightMetric director Rami Genauer said. Points are assigned to various techniques. For example, a power strike to the head is worth more than a non-power leg kick. While stressing he is not in the fight judging business, Genauer terms the GSP-Hendricks showdown a close contest that saw Hendricks the more effective fighter. "I dont think that theres any reason to think this was enormous robbery. We can show you other fight that are not even close -- that a fighter who got the decision was nowhere near his opponent in terms of effectiveness. You wonder what the judges were looking at sometimes. But this was not one of those fights. "Even though St-Pierre has the lower score in the first round, which is the one that makes the difference, its not by so much that you couldnt make the argument for why he couldnt have won that round based on the fact that he had the only submission attempt, based on the fact that they each had a takedown. So its not something to get bent out of shape about, I think." Looking at the Effectiveness Score numbers, Hendricks was more effective in rounds one, two and four with GSP holding the edge in three and five. Round four has the largest gap between the two fighters, with Hendricks leading 74-39. Round three was the closest, using the Effectiveness Score numbers, with St-Pierre ahead 91-81. "It shows in general that the fight was closely contested," Genauer said. "t;When you have one fighter that blows the other one of the water, youre going to see differences of 50-60 points per round and then over the course of the fight its going to add up to hundreds.dddddddddddd "Our website has many many examples of these. You can see what a truly decisive victory is." For example, it was 464-154 for St-Pierre over Nick Diaz at UFC 158. Genauer is quick to point out that the Effectiveness Score does not replicate the current judging system and its criteria. "So its not like you could say that the judges were either right or wrong based on the number that the Effective Score calculates," Genauer said from Washington, D.C. "Its an alternative way of looking at the fight to ask the question who is more effective based on what is statistically proven to work in the past." The judges assigned by the Nevada State Athletic Commission scored the bout by evaluating mixed martial arts techniques " such as effective striking, effective grappling, control of the ring/fighting area, effective aggressiveness and defence." The winner of each round gets 10 points, with the loser getting nine or less. Rounds usually are scored 10-9 unless they are particularly lopsided. Judges Sal DAmato and Tony Weeks scored rounds one, three and five for St-Pierre on Saturday in Las Vegas. Glenn Trowbridge scored the first, second and fourth for Hendricks. UFC president Dana White, irate at the decision for GSP, gave all but round three to Hendricks. St-Pierre held a 101-85 edge in significant strikes over the five rounds, according to FightMetric. And GSP held the edge in rounds one (19-18), three (31-15) and five (9-4) while Hendricks led in rounds two (30-28) and four (18-4). Hendricks, however, led 142-125 in total strikes, Drilling down into the FightMetric numbers also offers some insight into why St-Pierre showed far more facial damage than Hendricks. The challenger landed 32 power shots to the head (out of 89 attempts) while GSP was good on 17 of 67 such shots. "When people say that St-Pierre may have landed more but Hendricks landed better, I think thats probably what theyre referring to," Genauer said. The champion was good on three of six takedown attempts while Hendricks landed two of four. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '
ODPOWIEDZ