form, as I didnt know what the ball re

Forex, zagranica, towary
wwllw868

form, as I didnt know what the ball re

Post autor: wwllw868 »

TOKYO -- Tokyo Governor Yoichi Masuzoe on Wednesday defended his call to cut costs by relocating some venues for the 2020 Olympics, even if it threatens plans for having almost all the facilities close to the athletes village. Tokyo won the right to host the 2020 Olympics last year with a promise to deliver a compact games, with 28 of the proposed 33 competition venues within five miles (8 kilometres) of the village. But Japanese Olympic organizers said they are reviewing their venue plans because of concerns over rising costs. Japan has already informed the International Olympic Committee about its intention to review and revise its plans. According to reports in the Japanese media, organizers are considering moving some venues to locations as far away as Saitama, which is part of the Greater Tokyo Area but an hour away from central Tokyo. "Even if a venue is 100 kilometres (60 miles) away you can still achieve a maximum travel time of 30 minutes if the transportation system if appropriate," Masuzoe told a news conference at the Foreign Correspondents Club of Japan. Masuzoe said the relocation of some venues outside that radius will not increase travel times between the facilities if good transportation systems are in place. Insisting that he also has a responsibility to Tokyo taxpayers, Masuzoe said the games need to be compact in terms of cost and not just geography -- a principle the IOC agrees with. "Expenses can be 30, 40, 50 times more than the original plan," Masuzoe said. "How can I persuade the taxpayers to pay this kind of money? We are working with the IOC and the various sports federations to make the games sustainable. Legacy is very important. If you abolish everything after the games who can accept that?" The IOC, under new President Thomas Bach, is currently looking at ways of reducing the costs of hosting future Olympics. Several cities declined to bid or have dropped out of the race for the 2022 Winter Games because of financial concerns. Masuzoe did not refer specifically to plans to replace Tokyos National Stadium with a colossal, 80,000-seat facility, the centerpiece of the citys Olympic bid. The proposed new stadium has caused protests over its size, cost and design. Nike Zoom Scontate . The Rangers announced after Thursdays 4-2 loss to the New York Yankees that they would purchase Williams contract from Triple-A Round Rock. The 32-year-old Williams was released by Houston earlier this month after going 1-4 with a 6. Nike Zoom Italia . Its Wu-Tang and Outkast in the final. Now, we all know youve played the role of Andre 3000 in the past, does that mean Outkast is getting your vote?AJ: You know it, you know it. http://www.nikezoomscontate.it/. -- Former Penn State coach Joe Paterno was admitted to the hospital Friday for observation due to minor complications from cancer treatments, his family said. Nike Zoom Saldi . Bale has had a successful debut season in Spain, and Ancelotti appears ready to reward him with a starting role on Saturday. Ancelotti says "Gareth had some problems at the beginning (of the season) but when he found good physical condition he scored a lot of goals, he had a good impact on the team. Scarpe Zoom Scontate . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video.DALLAS -- Approximately 20 fans ran on the field in the 87th minute of AS Romas 1-0 victory over Real Madrid at the Cotton Bowl on Tuesday night, disrupting play in the International Champions Cup match. The group of mostly young men appeared to overwhelm the security officials working the game, and players waited patiently as the visitors were rounded up and removed from the field. Francesco Totti scored the only goal on a cross from Alessandro Florenzi from the right side in the 58th minute.dddddddddddd. AS Roma nearly made it 2-0 about a minute later, but Adem Ljajic had a close miss. Real Madrids Isco shot just right of the goal in the 60th minute. AS Roma played tight defence from there to keep its championship hopes alive. AS Roma can advance to the championship game with a win over Inter and a loss by Manchester United on Saturday. ' ' '
ODPOWIEDZ