Salomon speedcross 4 though had a good grip

genevajwheeler

Salomon speedcross 4 though had a good grip

Post autor: genevajwheeler »

I have been wearing a pair of salomon speedcross 3 damen sale for over a year now on a variety of walks. I have been impressed with their comfort,grip and lightness. So when considering a walk up the Old Man of Coniston I decided to try out the X Ultra GTX Walking Shoe. I chose the fabric shoe rather than the leather one mainly because it is cheaper, also if I do not intend to wear them in really bad weather why choose leather at the extra cost ?

When I first put the salomon schuhe günstig kaufen on it felt quite tight across the foot. I was surprised how quickly though the upper expanded to accommodate my foot and after a few hours felt comfortable. Salomon X Ultra has Advanced Chassis, moulded shank and Ortholite sockliner. What this means to the wearer is that the shoe is a close fit leaving no room for unnecessary movement and that there is good arch support.

I was not so sure about the Quicklace system, it took me a while before I felt the shoe felt suitably tight, I think I would have prefered laces. Once I had mastered the lace system, it held fast not slipping with any movement when walking. The salomon speedcross 4 damen also felt a bit spacious around my heel, there was no movement though and no rubbing.

When walking up the Old Man of Coniston the weather was dry. The ground was wet in places, but not too boggy. The upper part of the shoe I wore had a water resistant textile, with a Gore-Tex lining. It kept my feet dry,they were also breathable enough to stop my feet getting sweaty.I was impressed with the Contagrip soles, many of the rocks were wet and some of my friends were slipping. The salomon schuhe damen sale though had a good grip which always helped me to be more sure footed and confident.

I was impressed with the Contagrip soles, many of the rocks were wet and some of my friends were slipping. The salomon schuhe herren outlet though had a good grip which always helped me to be more sure footed and confident. The soles were flexible enough to engage with the terrain, but firm enough so that I did not feel every stone.I enjoyed wearing the Salomon X Ultra 2 GTX Hiking Shoes when I climbed the Old Man of Coniston, I look forward to trying them out in warmer weather.
ODPOWIEDZ