n, there was skepticism whether hi

wwllw868

n, there was skepticism whether hi

Post autor: wwllw868 »

Our 20th tip off!!! We were there for the first one! @Raptors @NBAonTSN #WeTheNorth pic.twitter.com/bKqqe7kW8l — Leo Rautins (@LeoRautins) October 29, 2014 Masai presents Drake with his new @Raptors jacket for the 20th anniversary season opener #RTZ #wethenorth pic.twitter.com/EnilIZ6627 — Dave Haggith (@davehaggith) October 29, 2014 Masai didnt say "Eff Atlanta," outside the Air Canada Centre tonight. Funny, I said that pretty much every day during the 1996 Olympics. — steve simmons (@simmonssteve) October 29, 2014 Uh oh, Masai and Drake share the stage in Maple Leaf Square. Someones losing some $ — Josh Lewenberg (@JLew1050) October 29, 2014 The city is ready for a #NorthernUprising! Go @Raptors Go! #WeTheNorth #Toronto pic.twitter.com/GEljDGhsqd — Norm Kelly (@DMayorKelly) October 29, 2014 Have a great season @Raptors. Good luck in the opener. #WeTheNorth pic.twitter.com/2u1m9uImN4 — CDN Olympic Team (@CDNOlympicTeam) October 29, 2014 Anthem time!! pic.twitter.com/Xn68v2L886 — Leo Rautins (@LeoRautins) October 29, 2014 O Canada #WeTheNorth #RTZ pic.twitter.com/FH1udkrmth — Toronto Raptors (@Raptors) October 29, 2014 Drizzy Drake starting at point guard tonight. #RTZ — Juliano Sinopoli (@jiggy_jiggs) October 29, 2014 Who else feels the energy in this building. ITS ABOUT TIME!!! #SeasonOpener #TipOff #TorontoRaptors… http://t.co/I3q5y3WZG3 — Harry Ezenibe (@HarryCares10) October 29, 2014 20 years without missing a single home game. Congrats to Raptors Super Fan Nav Bhatia #Loyal #RTZ #RaptorsHomeOpener pic.twitter.com/qQYioPOD4i — Mark Bayne (@bayner) October 29, 2014 Must be so weird for the Hawks playing in front of a crowd. Especially one this amped. — Ryan Wolstat (@WolstatSun) October 29, 2014 This guy @Drake has a jacket and boots on in the ACC.... — Massimo Bozzo (@MaxBozzo91) October 29, 2014 Could not be more excited! #WeTheNorth — Daniel Bruno (@_brewknow) October 29, 2014 Kyle Lowry started to address the crowd, and as they drowned him out he just smiled and shrugged and looked around. — Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) October 29, 2014 DeMar DeRozan ate his meals left-handed all summer to promote ambidexterity. Phil Kessel skated a bunch of times. #Raptors — Bob Mackowycz (@BobMackowycz) October 29, 2014 Masai Ujiri greets @champagnepapi with appropriate attire for the 2014-15 season. #WeTheNorth #OVO #RTZ #Raptors A video posted by Toronto Raptors (@thetorontoraptors) on Oct 10, 2014 at 5:14pm PDT Drake addresses Jurassic Park! #WeTheNorthWednesdays A photo posted by TSN (@tsn_official) on Oct 10, 2014 at 4:25pm PDT Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet .com) - Jenny Boucek is the new head coach of the Seattle Storm. Air Force 1 Cheap Wholesale .J. -- Kevin Gilbride retired Thursday as offensive co-ordinator for the New York Giants. http://www.airforce1uk.com/. Hughes, 30, is a former Major Leaguer with the Baltimore Orioles, having played in 14 games with the Os in 2010. He played with Class AA Binghamton of the Eastern League in the New York Mets system last season. Wholesale Air Force 1 . Boston is making its first appearance in the ALCS since 2008. For Detroit, its a third straight trip to the ALCS and its fourth in eight years. Air Force 1 Clearance . -- Officials have approved a deal to build a new $672 million stadium for the Atlanta Braves away from the downtown Atlanta area that has traditionally been its home.SEATTLE -- The first major contract extension finalized by the Seattle Seahawks following their Super Bowl title was a commitment to coach Pete Carroll -- and to an ideology that finally proved successful at the professional level. While getting stars such as Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman locked up remains important, the focus for the Seahawks was making sure Carroll was sticking around. "This was a huge priority for us coming into the off-season," Seattle general manager John Schneider said Friday. "We knew it was around the corner and it was, quite honestly, were trying to take care of our own people and keep our young players together. But where do you start? You start at the top." The Seahawks locked up Carroll through the 2016 season with a three-year extension announced Friday. The new contract rips up the final year of the original five-year deal Carroll signed in January 2010, and cleared up any uncertainty whether the 62-year-old coach wanted to stick around after his original deal expired. Carroll is staying. So are the ideas and beliefs he brought with him when he arrived from Southern California. Back then, there was skepticism whether his style and attitude would work in the NFL. Now, theres no question. "Whether this came about or not I was going to keep busting it and going for it. It wasnt going to matter in that regard. But I think the statement, that they wanted to validate the commitment to what were doing and how were doing it, was extraordinary," Carroll said. "It was an extraordinary effort on their part and Im just humbled and thrilled they see it that way." Carroll is 38-26 in four regular seasons with Seattle and 5-2 in the playoffs. Hes the second-oldest head coach in the NFL -- yet rarely acts his age -- and one of seven current coaches with a Super Bowl title. The championship was a crowning achievement for Carroll after struggles in his two previous stints as an NFL head coach with thhe New York Jets and New England.dddddddddddd Carroll was lured to Seattle because of something he didnt have in his previous NFL stops: control. Seattle gave him the reins to the franchise, and hired him before adding Schneider to the mix, and creating a relationship that has been marked by stability and success. After nearly a decade of winning with the Trojans and having say over a program, that level of control was crucial if he was going back to the professional ranks. The Seahawks were willing. "I loved my time at USC and I was having the time of my life being part of that wonderful school and all the things that we were doing," Carroll said. "But I knew there was another challenge out there and that was coming to the league." The challenge Carroll inherited included tearing down and rebuilding the Seahawks roster and treading water through a pair of 7-9 seasons his first two years. The breakthrough came in Year 3 when Seattle drafted Russell Wilson, who gave them stability at quarterback. Seattle went 11-5 in Carrolls third season and reached the divisional round of the playoffs. Carroll followed that by guiding the Seahawks to 13 regular-season wins, the 2013 NFC West title and home-field advantage in the playoffs. Seattle knocked off New Orleans in the divisional round then edged San Francisco in the NFC title game before routing Denver 43-8 in the Super Bowl in February. Part of the allure for Carroll now is Seattles potential. The Seahawks are still young and have the likes of Wilson, Sherman, Thomas, Kam Chancellor, Percy Harvin and Michael Bennett, among others, returning from the title team. "Fortunately weve had a pretty good little run and were in the middle of something pretty special," Carroll said. "Theres no reason that either one of us think, OK, we did this one time and that was it and that was our shot. We think were right in the middle of a great opportunity here." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
ODPOWIEDZ