, I start to feel a little bit of pressure f

wwllw868

, I start to feel a little bit of pressure f

Post autor: wwllw868 »

SOUTHPORT, England -- One year later, Inbee Park is still chasing history at the Womens British Open. Instead of trying to win an unprecedented fourth straight major, Park has a chance to become only the seventh woman to win four of the LPGAs majors. Instead of photographers capturing her every move at St. Andrews, the 26-year-old South Korean has gone about her work without fanfare at Royal Birkdale. That changed Saturday with a remarkable start, and a late ruling that put Park in the lead. On the tough opening stretch at Royal Birkdale, she ran off three birdies that sent her to a 4-under 68. Then, Park went from a one-shot deficit to a one-shot lead when Ahn Sun-Ju was penalized two shots after her round for building a stance in the bunker on the 18th hole. "I definitely enjoyed it last year," Park said. "But this year has just been a little bit different. Last year I enjoyed it and having pressure and experiencing something I never have experienced before. If I end up winning tomorrow, Ill definitely enjoy this year better." The 18 holes remaining could be a sprint among a dozen players. Park had a one-shot lead over a pair of major champions -- Suzann Pettersen of Norway (68) and Shanshan Feng of China (69) -- along with Ahn. Julieta Granada (72) and Amelia Lewis (71) were another shot behind. Ahn appeared to be the player to catch after what she thought was a 69 for a one-shot lead. She was summoned to the rules trailer, where officials determined she used her left foot to build her stance in a pot bunker left of the 18th green. Ahn was assessed two shots for violating Rule 13-3. Her par turned into a double bogey. Her 69 became a 71. And she went from a one-shot lead in the final group to having to make up ground against Park, the LPGA Tours reigning player of the year. "Its disappointing, but its my mistake and I have to follow the rules of the game," Ahn said through an interpreter. "I still have a day to go and I have to stay focused and try my best tomorrow." The penalty also created a wide-open final round at Royal Birkdale. Park was at 4-under 212, though 12 players were within three shots of the lead. One of them was Charley Hull, the go-for-broke English teenager who made nine birdies early Saturday for a tournament-best 66 that suddenly put her into contention to become the youngest major champion in LPGA Tour history. She was at 1-under 215. Also in the mix was Mo Martin, the 31-year-old American done in by a four-hole stretch on the back nine that sent her to a 77. She also was at 215, along with former U.S. Womens Open champion So Yeon Ryu, who made one bad decision and one bad swing, both leading to double bogey. Ryu had a 74. Defending champion Stacy Lewis had a 70 and was three shots behind. Park has been virtually ignored all week, a big difference from last year. That could be about to change. "Yeah, I start to feel a little bit of pressure from now and tomorrow," Park said. "But Id rather be having the pressure than not being in contention." Ahn took the outright lead with a 25-foot birdie putt on the 16th hole, and was poised to stretch the margin. Her penalty on the 18th actually began with a photographer who took a sequence of pictures at the top of her swing on her second shot. She caught it heavy and pulled it left, into the bunker, as she and her caddie looked back to see who was the culprit. She blasted out of the sand and over the green, and did well to get down in two putts. Only later did officials determine she had built her stance. She said the ball was on the slope of the bunker and it was hard to make a stance. "So what I was trying to do was fix a stance," she said. "But after the review, it was determined that I used my feet to try to make an even lie. My intent wasnt to break the rules. It was just to set my feet firm in the sand just to be able to make the shot. But thats the rule. There was no intent and I cant do anything about it." A one-shot lead is next to nothing in golf. Three shots can disappear quickly. And what could make this Womens British Open go down to the wire is the finish at Royal Birkdale -- three par 5s over the last four holes. "You can make a double so quick on this golf course that youve just got to keep hanging in there," Lewis said. "I you get in trouble, get out, and just stay patient. If you make a bogey, its OK because youve got some par-5 finishing holes here." Andrew Sendejo Jersey .com) - The Oakland Athletics needed to rely on a lot of young pitchers to win an American League West title this season. Harrison Smith Jersey . Dallas also Monday recalled defenceman Aaron Rome from his conditioning assignment with the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League and assigned goaltender Jack Campbell to the AHL squad. http://www.vikingsauthenticshop.com/Customized/. The Union looked to have grabbed a big win in the 88th minute when Amobi Okugo finally put the hosts in front. But a terrible giveaway by Union goalkeeper Rais Mbolhi handed Earnshaw the equalizer in the second minute of stoppage time, keeping the Union two points back of fifth-place Red Bull New York for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Mackensie Alexander Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes hope they now have the leadership tandem in place to turn the franchise around. Everson Griffen Jersey . Now, Sarah Burkes legacy will live on in Canadas Sports Hall of Fame. Burke, who tragically died at age 29 from a training accident in 2012, headlined the 2014 class named for induction Wednesday.TORONTO - Michael Schumacher scored shorthanded, and added an assist to lead the Lake Erie Monsters to a 4-1 victory over the Toronto Marlies in American Hockey League action on Sunday.Schumacher, Sam Henley and Kenny Ryan — with an empty-net goal — all scored in the third period for the Monsters (7-8-4), who trailed 1-0 after the first frame. Karll Stollery tied the game 1-1 with a power-play goal in the second.ddddddddddddBrad Ross had the lone goal for the Marlies (5-12-2), finding the back of the net five minutes into the game. Toronto is 1-7-2 in its last 10.Lake Eries Will Roman stopped 28 shots while Marlies goalie Christopher Gibson made 33 saves to shoulder the loss. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
ODPOWIEDZ