Premier League following a 4-1

wwllw868

Premier League following a 4-1

Post autor: wwllw868 »

TSN.ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. Rankings were weighted evenly between separate lists made by TSN Radio host and soccer analyst Gareth Wheeler as well as TSN.cas soccer editors. 1. Manchester City (Last Week-1) Two huge victories have Manchester City one point away from clinching their second Premier League title in three years. A 3-2 road victory over Everton and a 4-0 home win against Aston Villa means that City needs only a draw from their final game to celebrate the championship. 2. Liverpool (LW-2) After building a three point lead, Liverpool conceded all three goals and were forced to settle for a 3-3 draw. Liverpool will now need Manchester City to lose to West Ham to have a chance at claiming the Championship. 3. Chelsea (LW-3) The three horse title race was reduced to two as the single point Chelsea earned from a 0-0 home draw against Norwich was not enough to keep them in the title picture. They did secure a third place finish and direct entry into the group stage of the Champions League. 4.Arsenal (LW-4) The fourth English team headed for the Champions League is Arsenal who earned a 1-0 victory over West Bromwich Albion. 5. Everton (LW-5) Ross Barkley and Romelu Lukaku both found the net for Everton, but their faint hope of qualifying for the Champions League was dashed after a 3-2 loss at the hands of Manchester City. 6. Tottenham (LW-6) Tottenham will need one point from their final game to guarantee themselves a place in Europa League next season after they were beaten 2-0 by West Ham United. 7. Manchester United (LW-7) Three points from two games for Manchester United as they defeated Hull City midweek after dropping a 1-0 game to Sunderland. United still has an outside shot at qualifying for Europa League. 8. Southampton (LW-8) Rickie Lambert scored in the 93rd minute to give Southampton a 1-0 victory over Swansea City. 9. Stoke City (LW-9) Peter Odemwingie, Marko Arnautovic, Oussama Assaidi and Jonathan Walters all found the net as Stoke City demolished Fulham 4-1. 10. Crystal Palace (LW-10) Crystal Palace threw a major wrench into the Premier League title picture when Damien Delaney and Dwight Gayle twice, found the net in a nine minute span to snatch a 3-3 draw with Liverpool. 11. Swansea City (LW-11) Swansea City lost 1-0 to Southampton after conceding the winning marker in injury time. 12. Newcastle United (LW-13) Shola Ameobi, Loïc Remy and Steven Taylor all scored for Newcastle as they broke a six game losing streak with a 3-0 victory over Cardiff City. 13. West Ham United (LW-15) Attempting to finish the season strong, West Ham earned a 2-0 victory over Tottenham in their home finale. 14. Sunderland (LW-16) Sunderland became just the second team in the history of the Premier League to be bottom of the table at Christmas and survive relegation as they picked up six points and safety with wins over Manchester United and West Brom. 15. Hull City (LW-12) A pair of 3-1 defeats for Hull City as they were defeated by Aston Villa on the weekend and Manchester United during the week. 16. Aston Villa (LW-17) Aston Villa had an up and down week as they defeated Hull City and held Manchester City scoreless for the first half of their midweek fixture. They conceded four times in the second half to drop that second game at Etihad Stadium. 17. West Bromwich Albion (LW-14) Barring disaster West Brom will survive relegation, despite picking up nothing from losses to Arsenal and Sunderland. The Baggies enter the weekend with a three point, +17 goal differential advantage over Norwich City in the battle to avoid the final drop position. 18. Norwich City (LW-20) It will take a major miracle to keep Norwich in the Premier League after a 0-0 draw against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. They will need a West Brom loss and to overturn a 17 point goal differential to have a chance at survival. 19. Fulham (LW-18) Kieran Richardsons 80th consolation marker was not nearly enough as Fulham were relegated from the Premier League following a 4-1 defeat at the hands of Stoke City. 20. Cardiff City (LW-19) Straight back down to the Championship for Cardiff City as they were relegated from the Premier League with a 3-0 loss to Newcastle. Mike Gesicki Jersey .C. - Alberta prop Andrew Tiedemann will captain Canada against Uruguay on Friday, the opening day of competition at the IRB Americas Rugby Championship. Frank Gore Jersey . Cincinnati has lost back-to-back games in overtime, wasting a chance to take a commanding lead in their division. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolp ... re-Jersey/ Danny Amendola Jersey . According to Dave Stubbs of The Montreal Gazette, preliminary talks have begun between Markov - an unrestricted free agent this summer - and general manager Marc Bergevin. Frank Gore Dolphins Jersey . - Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Percy Harvin has cleared league-mandated concussion protocol and has returned to practice as a full participant.BERLIN - Canadas Ivanie Blondin won the silver medal in the womens mass start event at a speedskating World Cup meet on Sunday.The Ottawa skater has won a medal in the event at all three World Cup stops this season, winning gold in Japan and bronze in South Korea before Sundays silver-medal performance.Blondin currently sits fifth in the overall womens standings.Irene Schouten won the mass start in a time of eight minutes 32.82 seconds, followed closely by Blondin at 8:32.94 and Ye Jin Jun of South Korea at 8:33.37.Blondin felt she lost the race with a bad final turn.Im kicking myself in the head a little bit about the last turn. I should have stayed tight, said Blondin. But Im always happy with a medal no matter what colour it is. It would have been nice if it was gold, but silver is always good too. Im bringing another one home for Canada.Reginas Kali Christ was sixth.It was one of two medals for Canada on the day, as Laurent Dubreuil of Levis, Que., won bronze in the mens 500-metre sprint.Artur Was of Poland completed a sweep of the two sprint events on the weekend, finishing in 35.04 seconds to beat Espen Aarnes Hvammen of Norway by .02 seconds. Dubreuil was .05 seconds back in third.Allthough Im a little bit disappointed after letting a chance for victory slip because of my very bad start, Im quite satisfied with my overall performance, said Dubreuil, who has also won a medal at three straight World Cup events.dddddddddddd Coming back like I did, after having the second slowest start in the A group, showed me that I have a level of physical and mental strength that I didnt even know I had. I dont say this often, but I surprised myself today.Calgarys Gilmore Junio was 14th.Olympic champion Lee Sang-hwa of South Korea clinched the womens race in 37.96 and has won five of six sprints this season. Heather Richardson of the United States was second in 38.07 and Nao Kodaira of Japan third in 38.11.Jan Szymanski of Poland won the mens 1,500, while Olympic champion Ireen Wust added the womens 1,500 victory to the 3,000 win at the start of the three-day meet.Denny Morrison of Fort St. John, B.C., was sixth in the mens 1,500, while Calgarys Alec Janssens was 18th.Christ was 14th in the womens 1,500.In other results, Robert Watson of Whitby, Ont., was fifth in the mens mass start, while Winnipeg native Tyler Derraugh was 18th.— With files from The Associated Press. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
ODPOWIEDZ