p UFC. I need your help to tag @danawhit

wwllw868

p UFC. I need your help to tag @danawhit

Post autor: wwllw868 »

This was posted on my managers page!! Im sorry guys I have to do this and wake up UFC. I need your help to tag @danawhiteufc @ufc please hash tag this direct to there page. I like CM this is just a professional call out Again. Thanks SUCKER PUNCH ENTERTAINMENT for believing in me!! Team I depend on you. This is my life and I deserve a shot at this. @suckerpunchent haters hate winners WIN. Its a great fight embrace dont hate :). JDF A photo posted by Jason David Frank (@jdfffn) on Dec 12, 2014 at 9:43am PST You may know him as the Green Power Ranger, but his fans know him as...the Green Power Ranger. The state of Texas knows him as Jason David Frank, a karate instructor with a third degree black belt...and also as the Green Power Ranger. Sunday, Frank shared the above message on his Instagram account, calling out UFC President Dana White to set up a bout with CM Punk. Frank has made it clear in the past that he does in fact support CM Punks career move. What?! He never got back to me lol oh well. Ill be watching his debut good luck CM. Its a whole different world. JDF @davohtx @suckerpunchent A photo posted by Jason David Frank (@jdfffn) on Dec 12, 2014 at 8:32pm PST Alright, so maybe weve been a little harsh on the Green Ranger, especially considering he is in fact a trained martial artist. We suppose this is kind of how things work in the UFC anyhow. Its not always the most talented fighter that gets to fight on the main card, sometimes its the fighter who attracts the greatest amount of attention.In that case, its a total win for fans and the UFC. A Power Ranger fighting a punk rock wrestling superstar. Doesnt get much more insane sounding than that. Lets just hope that if this fight happens, Frank remembers to leave his Zord at home.(H/T: FTW USA Today) Ultra Boost Scarpe Outlet .28 mph. Logano will start on the front row next to Penske Ford teammate Brad Keselowski, who came in second Friday at 193.099. The Penske drivers swept the top two spots for the second straight race, reversing their qualifying finish in Phoenix a week ago. Ultra Boost Outlet Online . Consider it received. Attacking on offence early and often, the Penguins topped the Columbus Blue Jackets 3-1 on Saturday night as Jussi Jokinen scored the go-ahead goal in the third period to help give Pittsburgh a 3-2 lead in the Eastern Conference playoff series. http://www.ultraboostoutlet.it/. Howard hit a three-run homer with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning to lift the Philadelphia Phillies to a 6-3 win over the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday night. Ultra Boost Outlet . - After sewage backups, toilet overflows and foul smells surfaced the past two years, nothing at the Oakland Coliseum surprises the home team anymore. Scarpe Ultra Boost Uomo Offerta . "Im going to send Webbie a six-pack (of beer) tonight," she said. Webb wasnt sure that would help. "Ill probably drink one and go to sleep," the Australian veteran said. The two players set up a Sunday showdown between former HSBC champions after finishing off their third rounds with identical birdies over three of the last five holes Saturday to separate themselves slightly from the rest of the crowded leaderboard.Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - LaMarcus Aldridge had 33 points and 11 rebounds to help the red-hot Portland Trail Blazers beat the winless Philadelphia 76ers 114-104 on Monday. Wesley Matthews added 17 points for the Blazers, who have won eight in a row. Damian Lillard tallied 16 points. Michael Carter-Williams ended with 24 points and seven rebounds for the Sixers (0-14), who are now four losses away from matching the NBA record for the worst start to a season, which was set by the Nets in 2009-10. Henry Sims and Tony Wroten had 22 and 20 points, respectively. The Sixers led 52-50 following a first half that featured seven lead changes and 13 ties. Trailing 62-59 with nine minutes left in the third quarter, the Blazers went on a 21-6 run. Aldridge tallied eight points duringg the surge that Nicolas Batum capped with a slam for an 80-68 lead.dddddddddddd Aldridge and Lillard scored 15 and 10 points, respectively, in the third to help Portland grab an 89-80 advantage. The Blazers outscored Philadelphia by a 39-28 margin in the period. The Sixers used a 9-0 run to get within 100-93 with 4:22 to play. However, Portland responded with a 7-2 spurt to put the game away. Game Notes Portland is 9-1 when scoring 100-plus points and 6-0 against Eastern Conference opponents ... It is the worst start for the Sixers since they opened the 1972-73 campaign 0-15 ... Robin Lopez had 12 points, eight rebounds and four blocks for the Blazers ... Nerlens Noel tallied 12 points, three steals and two blocks for the 76ers. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
ODPOWIEDZ