d Matt Fraser all lit the lamp for the Oi

wwllw868

d Matt Fraser all lit the lamp for the Oi

Post autor: wwllw868 »

LOS ANGELES -- Arizona took its lumps against UCLA last season, losing three times to its Pac-12 rival. Those defeats stuck in the minds of the Wildcats, especially when they let a commanding lead slip away in the latest matchup. Nick Johnson scored 22 points and the top-ranked Wildcats withstood UCLAs late 15-1 run to beat the Bruins 79-75 Thursday night, equaling the best start in school history at 16-0. "Were undefeated and well keep it like that if we can keep churning out wins and not worry about who our opponent is or how special it is, and just play our game," Johnson said. The Wildcats (3-0 Pac-12) blew a 13-point lead with 6:16 to play and committed a season-worst 17 turnovers. UCLA shot 41 per cent in the second half against a team that had been holding opponents to 36 per cent in the final 20 minutes. "Losing to them three times last year definitely made us more hungry," said Gabe York, who had 12 points. "None of us forgot that." Johnson added: "It was definitely a chip on my shoulder." Kaleb Tarczewski made all six of his field goal attempts and scored a career-high 16 points for the Wildcats in the lone regular-season meeting between the longtime conference powers. The 1931-32 Wildcats also began the season 16-0. "Our common goal is to get to the national championship," York said. "We dont really talk about it. We take it one game at a time and I think thats whats giving us a great record right now." Freshman Zach LaVine hit a 3-pointer that got UCLA to 77-75 with 15 seconds left, but he missed another one with 2 seconds to go that would have left the Bruins down one. "We knew they were going to make their run," Johnson said. "We couldnt blow them out really, but we just tried to respond when they made their run and we did." Kyle Anderson had 16 points and 11 rebounds, and Jordan Adams added 12 points and a career-high 11 rebounds for the Bruins (12-3, 1-1). They havent beaten a top-ranked team since March 13, 2003, when they took down Arizona in overtime in the Pac-12 tournament. UCLAs other two losses came against Missouri and Duke. "Being down to a very good team, we did a good job of fighting back," Anderson said. "Im not one for moral victories, but we did fight hard." Buoyed by loud chants of "U of A" in sold-out Pauley Pavilion, the Wildcats pulled away to a 12-point lead midway through the second half after UCLA kept it close in the first 20 minutes. Arizona starters Aaron Gordon (16 points), Brandon Ashley (nine points) and T.J. McConnell (eight points) all played with four fouls in the second half. Johnsons dunk gave Arizona its largest lead of the game, 68-55. Thats when the Bruins reeled off a 15-1 run, including 13 consecutive points, to take their last lead at 70-69. Adams hit a 3-pointer for a 68-all tie. He, Anderson and Bryce Alford combined to outscore the Wildcats, who made just one free throw during that stretch. Alford finished with 12 points. "Being down one was a little bit nerve-racking, but Coach Miller is a really good coach," Gordon said. "He gathered us and said, OK, stick together, its really time to come together and just stick with and just do what wed been doing the whole game. Its a process and just stick to Arizona principles." The Wildcats were limited to one field goal over the final 1:27, when they went 8 of 10 from the free throw line to hang on. "Gabe York and Aaron Gordon making those four free throws at the very end really solidified things," Arizona coach Sean Miller said. "Thats not easy to do if youre Gabe because he came in off the bench, and those are two huge free throws." The Bruins 79 points were the most scored by an Arizona opponent this season. They missed five straight free throws before their big run. "They were huge," Anderson said. "Thats something we can fix." Arizona controlled the boards, 37-36, as it has done in all 16 games so far. Arizona led 42-38 at the break, hitting three 3-pointers over the final 2:56, when UCLA twice tied the game. Retired Lakers coach Phil Jackson and Clippers coach Doc Rivers attended the game, along with former Bruins Baron Davis, Jordan Farmar and Ryan Hollins. Injured Lakers guard Steve Nash, actor John Lithgow, who sat with Jackson, and Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea were there, too. Michael Gallup Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Mike White Jersey . The Toronto Blue Jays general manager made a series of bold moves that reshaped the club ahead of what would turn out to be a disastrous 2013 campaign. http://www.cowboysrookieproshop.com/Cow ... ie-Jersey/. (January 11, 2014) – Once again Kevin Martin proved why he is the all-time TSN skins leader, winning $11,500 in prize money and a spot in the Travelers All-Star Curling Skins Game presented by Pintys final following a semifinal victory over Brad Jacobs earlier this evening at the Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre in Banff, Alta. Dorance Armstrong Jr. Cowboys Jersey . The 33-year-old defender has spent his entire career at Chelsea, scoring 57 goals in 621 appearances. He regained his regular starting place under Jose Mourinho in the season that ended at the weekend without Chelsea winning a trophy. Jamize Olawale Jersey . A-Rod is also disqualified from any post-season play. So at the tender age of 38, he will miss all of next season. As a result of missing the coming season, hes also out $25 million (which coincidentally is my hourly rate).Calgary, AB (SportsNetwork.com) - Josh Jooris scored 1:08 into overtime to give the Calgary Flames a 4-3 win over the Edmonton Oilers. Just coming out of the penalty box, Jooris skated down the right wing on a 2- on-1, took a feed from Jiri Hudler and wristed the puck over the glove of Ben Scrivens for the win. Joe Colborne had two goals and Lance BBouma scored the other for the Flames, who have won four in a row.dddddddddddd Jonas Hiller turned away 17 shots in the win. Jordan Eberle, Andrew Ference and Matt Fraser all lit the lamp for the Oilers, who were coming off a win on Tuesday that had snapped a nine-game losing streak. Scrivens allowed four goals on 28 shots in the loss. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
ODPOWIEDZ