also back on the field after leaving

wwllw868

also back on the field after leaving

Post autor: wwllw868 »

Winnipeg, MB (SportsNetwork.com) - Timothy Madigan made his short par putt on No. 18 and he outlasted Matt Hill and Ricky McDonald to win The Players Cup by one shot.Madigan, who shot an even-par 71 on Sunday at Pine Ridge Golf Club, was on the par-4 18th green in two and he needed a two-putt to win. He did just that and earned his first career victory on the PGA Tour Canada, ending at 9- under 275.Matt Hill and Ricky McDonald finished one shot back at 8-under 276. Hill fired a final-round 67, while McDonald shot a 69. Clark Klaasen ended alone in fourth place at 7-under after his 67 on Sunday.Ryan Yip (69), Jay Myers (70) and Josh Persons (72) all finished tied for fifth at 6-under 278. Beon Yeong Lee ended alone in eighth, four shots back at 5-under after his final-round 70.Madigan began the day three shots ahead of the field and was able to hold off a number of players down the stretch to earn the win.On the front nine, Madigan made bogey on the par-4 sixth and parred the rest, making the turn at 1-over for the day. He sank his first birdie of the day at No. 12, but Madigan gave that shot right back at No. 14, falling into a 4-way tie for first with Hill, McDonald and Myers.Madigan responded right away with his biggest birdie of the week at the par-5 15th, and he was right back in the lead at 9-under.With Hill already in the clubhouse at 8-under, McDonald finished his round with all pars, while Myers bogeyed his final two holes to drop off the pace.Madigan needed just three pars to capture his first career victory and that is what he did.McDonald had an opportunity to tie Madigan on the 18th hole when he knocked his second shot about 30 feet away from the hole. With Madigan in the fairway at 18, McDonalds birdie effort would not go.NOTES: Madigan has not missed the cut in five events this year and he now has three top-3 finishes on PGA Tour Canada. He also finished tied for second at the Bayview Place Island Savings Open to go along with a third-place finish at Syncrude Boreal Open ... The PGA Tour Canada is back in action next week at the inaugural Staal Foundation Open. Cheap Real Adidas Nmd .NYCFC confirmed to The Associated Press on Saturday that this week Lampard signed a contract to start in July — midway through the new teams first season in MLS. Adidas Nmd China Wholesale .com) - The Minnesota Twins made it official on Wednesday, announcing the signing of outfielder Torii Hunter to a one-year contract. http://www.discountadidasnmd.com/. DETROIT LIONS AT CHICAGO BEARS, 1:00 PM (ET) Detroit - G Rodney Austin, WR Ryan Broyles, DT Nick Fairley, QB Kellen Moore, DT Caraun Reid, CB Mohammed Seisay, DE Larry Webster Chicago - S Chris Conte, DT Brandon Dunn, QB David Fales, K Robbie Gould, CB Terrance Mitchell, OT Michael Ola, DE Trevor Scott GREEN BAY PACKERS AT TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Green Bay - LB Carl Bradford, DT Bruce Gaston, C Garth Gerhart, CB Davon House, WR Jeff Janis, TE Justin Perillo, QB Scott Tolzien Tampa Bay - OT Anthony Collins, CB Isaiah Frey, WR Robert Herron, RB Mike James, WR Solomon Patton, FB/TE Evan Rodriguez, LB Lawrence Sidbury KANSAS CITY CHIEFS AT PITTSBURGH STEELERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Kansas City - WR Donnie Avery, CB Marcus Cooper, OT Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, OL Eric Kush, QB Aaron Murray, RB Charcandrick West, DT Nick Williams Pittsburgh - WR Justin Brown, DE Clifton Geathers, G Chris Hubbard, QB Landry Jones, S Troy Polamalu, TE Matt Spaeth, CB Ike Taylor MINNESOTA VIKINGS AT MIAMI DOLPHINS, 1:00 PM (ET) Minnesota - LB Anthony Barr, OT Carter Bykowski, DB Ahmad Dixon, OT Charlie Johnson, FB Zach Line, CB Shaun Prater, TE Kyle Rudolph Miami - G Nate Garner, WR Matt Hazel, S Don Jones, WR Rishard Matthews, LB Chris McCain, G Dallas Thomas, RB Daniel Thomas NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS AT NEW YORK JETS, 1:00 PM (ET) New England - CB Kyle Arrington, RB LeGarrette Blount, OL Dan Connolly, CB Alfonzo Dennard, OT Jordan Devey, WR Julian Edelman, RB James White NY Jets - DT T. Discount Adidas Nmd . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Adidas Nmd Shoes On Sale . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Jamaal Charles returned to Chiefs practice Thursday for the first time since hurting his foot last week, though hes unlikely to play in Saturday nights preseason game against Minnesota. Charles hurt the foot last Thursday while moving out of the dormitories at Missouri Western, where the Chiefs start their training camp workouts. He did not make the trip to Carolina forr their second preseason game last weekend.dddddddddddd Wide receiver DeAnthony Thomas returned after missing a day of practice with spasms in his hamstring. Defensive back Chris Owens was also back on the field after leaving a day earlier with a knee injury. Pro Bowl safety Eric Berry, wide receiver Dwayne Bowe and linebacker Joe Mays did not practice. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
ODPOWIEDZ