r the Canadiens clinched their

Forex, zagranica, towary
wwllw868

r the Canadiens clinched their

Post autor: wwllw868 »

MONTREAL -- Thousands of hockey fans jammed into downtown Montreal on Wednesday night after the Canadiens clinched their playoff series against the arch-enemy Boston Bruins to move closer to their first Stanley Cup in more than 20 years. Droves emerged from downtown bars, while many of the 21,000 people who packed the Bell Centre to watch the Habs 3-1 victory over the Bruins on giant screens also hit the streets. As the game played in Boston came to an end, even Montreal police officers stationed on Ste-Catherine Street pumped their fists in celebratory manner. Outside the Bell Centre after the game, someone put a Bruins jersey on a hockey stick and set it on fire as people began stomping on it. Riot police intervened immediately and hauled it away while a raucous crowd continued cheering and screaming, "We Want the Cup." Some fans set off fireworks in what initially looked like peaceful celebrations. Police reported fewer than 10 arrests, mostly for mischief, less than an hour after the game had ended. Many fans stood on other peoples shoulders and chanted the names of their hockey heroes as police guarded the stores on Ste-Catherine. The victory sent Montreal -- the only Canadian team to make the NHL playoffs this year -- into the Eastern Conference final against the New York Rangers in a series that begins Saturday afternoon. The Canadiens are looking for their first Stanley Cup since 1993. Prime Minister Stephen Harper hailed Montreals victory with a tweet: "Great to see a Canadian team finally take out the Bruins in a game 7." Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau tweeted, "Bravo les boys!" The Bell Centre was a sea of red, white and blue during the decisive match as fans took advantage of $10 tickets to watch the game 500 kilometres away. Some of the proceeds were destined for a Canadiens charity fund for children. There were reports of people selling tickets for $50 in the hours leading up to the game. Mario Trudelle attended the game with his wife, their two children and three other kids. Everyone in the gang was wearing a Canadiens top except one young Bruins fan. "We accept everybody," said Trudelle, who predicted a 4-2 Montreal victory. Team spokesman Donald Beauchamp said the 21,000-odd tickets sold out in two hours. Police were hoping the event wouldnt turn into a repeat of 2010 after fans at the Bell Centre watched the Canadiens eliminate the Penguins in a game played in Pittsburgh. Mayhem ensued in downtown Montreal, with store windows smashed and rioters clashing with police. Police have beefed up their playoff presence in recent years and always have a strong visibility downtown before and after games, particularly for series-deciding matchups. A team spokeswoman confirmed that alcohol would be sold at the Bell Centre on Wednesday night Beauchamp said authorities have done a good job "as far as prevention with what happens post-Canadiens games." "What happened in the past was not necessarily people who were at the venue," he said. "It was people who were not necessarily in the building." Air Max 720 Sale Ireland .ca. Hi Kerry, Love reading your column and loved watching your analysis on the TSN broadcasts!And were now in Round 2! Bruins! Canadiens! We know all about the great games of the past from the players, the broadcasters and the writers. Wholesale Nike Air Max 720 . Kalish got his first hit since Sept. 11, 2012, when he rapped an RBI triple in the first inning Sunday in the Chicago Cubs 8-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies. http://www.airmax720ireland.com/. New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011. Air Max 720 Cheap Online . But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club. Cheapest Air Max 720 .D. Martinezs ninth-inning sacrifice fly scored Torii Hunter with the winning run and the Detroit Tigers beat the Minnesota Twins 4-3 Sunday.MELBOURNE, Australia - When Viktor Troicki was banned from tennis for failing to provide a blood sample for a drug test, he was so angry he needed a little distance from the game.He went skiing — a lot. He spent time with family and travelled with his good friend, Novak Djokovic.I just had fun, he said.After some time, though, Troickis mind started to return to the court.When you are forbidden to do something that you love, you start missing it a lot, he said. You want to get back and be there again and be even better and prove to the world that you can be there again.Troicki is making the most of his second chance at the start of 2015. After capturing just the second title of his career at the Sydney International last week, hes now into the third round of the Australian Open after upsetting Leonardo Mayer, the 26th seed from Argentina, on Wednesday.Im trying to use any chance, any match, any tournament, he said. Its going well.Troicki and the International Tennis Federation differ over what actually happened when the Serbian player was asked to give a blood sample during the 2013 Monte Carlo Masters.Troicki said he provided a urine sample but wasnt feeling well and asked to give blood the following day, which the doping control officer permitted him to do. His urine tests later came back negative.An ITF tribunal panel, however, sided with the doping control officers version of events, saying in its ruling: Her response was that this was not a matteer upon which she could advise the player.ddddddddddddTroicki appealed the decision to the Court of Arbitration for Sport and his original 18-month ban was reduced to 12 months.The Serb, who was once ranked as high as No. 12, takes accountability for his decision not to provide the sample that day and said he isnt bitter about losing a year of his career.But he wants to make one thing clear.I never refused (to take the blood test). Thats what hurts me. I want everyone to know that I never refused anything, he said.Troicki had the support of many of his fellow players during his suspension, including Djokovic. In fact, Troicki would travel to cities where Djokovic was playing to practice with him and other players away from the tournament sites, where he wasnt permitted to be.Then, after the suspension was lifted in July, he began his comeback. Because his ranking wasnt protected, he had to play on the challenger circuit and try to qualify for ATP tournaments again.It gave me some memories back when I was starting (my career), he said. I knew Id done it once, so why not do it again?By the end of 2014, he had boosted his ranking enough to gain direct entry into the Australian Open — his first major in more than a year. And now he has a chance to reach the fourth round — matching his previous best result at a Grand Slam tournament — if he beats No. 7 seed Tomas Berdych.I never thought of giving up, he said. That work is paying off now. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
ODPOWIEDZ