ursday nights game against the Bosto

wwllw868

ursday nights game against the Bosto

Post autor: wwllw868 »

"You get in at whatever time. I took my room key. I could hear stuff in the hallway, like people in their rooms. So Im thinking people are watching TV or whatever. So I get to my door, and my key doesnt work, but it sounds like theres somebody in my room. Like I hear a little baby, not crying but making noise. Im like, What the heck? I keep trying my key and it doesnt work. So I go downstairs to get a new key, and I tell them (somebodys in the room). So they call the room, and nobody answers. Theyre like, We can get you a new key and send you up with security and make sure nobodys there, because there shouldnt be anybody in there. Then theyre like, Well just get you a new room. It was the creepiest thing. I heard a couple of other guys heard babies in the hallway, kids running down the hallway. Creepy. I really heard voices and a baby in the room, and there wasnt anybody in there. It was crazy."Duncan backed him up:"I heard a baby in his room. There was somebody or something in his room, yeah. I definitely heard something. It wasnt creepy, because I assumed it was really somebody in the room, and they gave him the wrong room. But when they told me the story the next day about calling up there and no one in the room, its at that point you get chills. I totally agreed with him. There was a baby there, absolutely. I heard about the history of the place, and Id rather not (stay there again)."This isnt the first NBA ghost encounter. Back in 2010, Eddy Curry and Jared Jeffries told Frank Isola of the New York Daily News and frequent contributor to ESPNs Around the Horn (seen daily on TSN2) that they encountered ghosts at Oklahoma Citys Skirvin Hilton. Grantlands Bill Simmons also claimed to have had a similar experience at the Skirvin Hilton.This is something that different NBA franchises travel departments may want to look into before booking lodging for their players and other leagues should take note. Discount Air Max Shoes .com) - Oklahoma quarterback Trevor Knight was carted off the field in the fourth quarter of 16th-ranked Sooners 48-14 loss to No. Air Max Clearance . The 23-year-old Woods, Tiger Woods niece, closed with a 4-under 69 at Royal Pines to finish at 16-under 276. Lee also shot 69 in the event sanctioned by the European and Australian tours. Woods birdied the par-5 15th to open a two-stroke lead, hitting a wedge from about 120 yards to 4 feet. http://www.cheapairmaxfromchina.us/. Gonzalez participated in his final game on Sunday, Atlantas 21-20 defeat at the hands of the NFC South champion Carolina Panthers, having posted four catches for 46 yards. Cheap Air Max From China . -- Among the 31 players at the Montreal Canadiens rookie camp, none feels closer to cracking the NHL roster than right winger Aaron Palushaj. Cheap Air Max China Wholesale . Fans can also watch the game on the newly launched TSN GO (currently available to Bell TV and Rogers customers), which gives TSN subscribers the freedom to live stream the networks programming from their smartphones, tablets, and computers at no additional charge – just as they would watch Canadas Sports Leader on TV at home. The following week, MLS ON TSN is at BMO Field in Toronto to deliver live coverage of TFCs home opener vs. D.C. United on Saturday, March 22 at 4:30 p.BOSTON -- New York Yankees right-hander Ivan Nova has decided to have season-ending Tommy John surgery for a partially torn elbow ligament. The operation is scheduled for next Tuesday by Dr. James Andrews. "I think its the right decision," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said before Thursday nights game against the Boston Red Sox. "I havent really seen anyone rehab a partially torn ligament and have success. And it seems what it does is (it) just delays the inevitable thats going to happen and instead of maybe missing a year and a little bit of time, you miss a couple of years." Nova left last Saturdays 16-1 loss at Tampa Bay in the fifth inning after allowing eight runs aand eight hits, including four homers.dddddddddddd An MRI revealed the injury and he was placed on the 15-day disabled list. He was transferred Thursday to the 60-day DL. "Obviously its difficult to go through the operation and rehab," Girardi said, "but a lot of times you come back stronger." In four games this year, Nova was 2-2 with an 8.27 ERA. Now in his fifth major league season, all with the Yankees, he is 40-22 with a 4.20 ERA. In other moves Thursday, the Yankees promoted right-hand pitchers Bruce Billings and Shane Greene from Scranton/Wilkes-Barre and optioned infielder Dean Anna and right-hand pitcher Preston Claiborne to the Triple-A team. ' ' '
ODPOWIEDZ